Public keys for SekChek software
The public keys below are used to encrypt Scan files generated by the SekChek Classic software and to ensure the SekChek software is authentic and has not been tampered with.
Download SekChek’s public keys
All software on this web site is digitally signed with the certificate below.
Digital certificate information
- Name: SekChek Information Protection Services cc
- Valid from: 09 May 2016
- Valid to: 17 July 2018
- Issuer: thawte SHA256 Code Signing CA
- Serial number: 5c c0 4c b3 82 16 1d 39 7a 85 a3 9d ac 0c fb 91
- Thumbprint (sha1): 13 3a 91 ef ed 3b 2a 04 65 06 51 9f db 40 e5 15 06 2f e7 7a
- Symmetric encryption: 3DES, AES
- Public key encryption: RSA
- Public key length: 2048 bits
Public key for encrypting emails (S/MIME)
The certificate below is used for encrypting emails transmitted to SekChek.
Download SekChek’s public key for encrypting email